Tuesday 10 February 2009

A rushed end to the season

Well I finally did it, my first race win! I left it until the last round of the year at Brands Hatch GP, but unfortunately the thrill was shortlived as in less than 48 hours I would be nearly 4000 miles away on one of my Government funded, all inclusive sandy holidays.

However I enjoyed the rest of the weekend picking up two more trophies along the way. A 3rd, 3rd and finally a 4th.

I arrived back home on the Sunday evening with only a few hours left to double check I had packed all of my kit that I would need for the next few months and to possibly get a few hours sleep. So the bike was abandoned in the garage and I was off.

Two months without a bike to tinker with in the off season was going to drive me mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment